2008年11月7日金曜日

Lesson7: Zotero - A Web Research Assistant

Think
1.I make a new text file and copy and paste the sentences of each web site I want to store. However, I cannot store images or tables, so it is not so effective.
2.I want tool that can search and inform things I want to know automatically without putting the words every time into search box.

Explore
Zotero can make a snapshot of a web page. It store the webpage on the local computer and show it without connecting the Internet. When I using snapshot, I can set highlight on words of the web page and also add comments everywhere. Zotero can store the information only by pushing the button in the address bar of the browser if Zotero supporting the web site. For example, when I see the page of Amazon, the button appears and I can store the information of each things without writing myself. Zotero also can make a small note and I can treat it same as other items.

Do
First, I installed the plugin for MS Word to using the Zotero in it. I can make a bibliography of sources automatically in every format Zotero has. I push the button, and select the format, and the sources I want to use, then Zotero make the bibliography. It is very useful because writing the title, autuor, year, and so on of each sources myself is very tired, so Zotero helps me much.

Explain
1.The skill for installing Firefox's add-ons.
2.Zotero helps me to manage informaton when I search something in the Internet.
3.If I use Zotero, researching in the Internet become faster and more effective, so learning is improved.
4.Management information is very important in the digital age.

1 件のコメント:

Owen James さんのコメント...

Kunio, Think, Explore, and Do are very well done indeed. Your answers are thoughtful and clearly written. Explain, however, can be much improved. I was really impressed by the depth of your control over Zotero Kunio, your students learned a lot. Well done. Grade: B+